- Undo moves one element up the edit history.
- Redo moves one element down in the edit history.
- Copy copies the current layer or currently selected image area to the clipboard.
- Cut removes the current layer or clears the currently selected image area and copies the removed content the the clipboard.
- Paste reads a layer from the clipboard and adds it to the current document.
- Delete removes the current layer or make the currently selected part of an image layer transparent.
- Preferences open the application-wide preference window.