- Send Feedback opens a feedback form directly in PencilSheep. You can also use the feedback form on the PencilSheep website.
- Check for Updates checks if a new version of PencilSheep is available.
- Homepage brings you to the PencilSheep website.
- Simulate Crash deliberately causes an error. PencilSheep can usually backup documents after a crash. The Simulate Crash allows you to test if the backup functionality works correctly.
- Tablet Info shows status information about the currently connect graphic tablet (if any), and lets you see if PencilSheep has recognized your tablet.
- About shows a standard about box. It also shows information about your system and about the currently used graphics driver.